The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption to construction job sites and delayed projected completion dates. Who’s to blame and what costs, if any, can potentially be recovered?
On June 18, Grassi’s Construction and Forensic, Ligation and Valuation professionals and special guest, Ron Williams of Fox Rothschild, LLP, hosted a live webinar discussing documenting and filing construction delay claims.
The discussion covered:
- Types of construction delay claims
- Contract clause analysis
- Excusable vs. non-excusable delays
- Philosophy of properly documenting a claim
- Calculating a construction delay claim
- Claim preparation and advocacy dispute