Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) have been disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 crisis and are showing a significantly slower rebound than other types of healthcare providers.
These unique challenges call for uncommon solutions to overcome the pandemic’s long-lasting impact on the census, cash flow, operations and sustainability of your SNF.
Join Grassi Healthcare Advisors and PYA on February 11 to learn how to harness the power of data, resource utilization, value realization and financing strategies to restore your facility’s financial health during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
Drawing from the principles of our proprietary Calibrated Performance approach, this live webinar will show you how to achieve:
- Cost containment through cash and vendor management programs
- Alignment of expenses with occupancy and revenue
- Value realization through identifying new revenue streams and maximizing existing ones
- Assessment of clinical program effectiveness and revenue cycle integrity
- Increased financing options through current lenders, new funding sources and merger opportunities
Date: Thursday, February 11
Time: 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EST