As the legalization of adult-use marijuana opens up more business opportunities in states across the country, many entrepreneurs and investors face a new challenge before they even apply: social equity.
Many states are prioritizing social equity applicants when awarding these coveted licenses, with up to half of them being reserved for these applicants in certain states. How does this impact your application and chances to be awarded a cannabis license?
On Wednesday, June 22, Grassi’s Cannabis Advisors and other industry experts will provide the insights you need to chart a successful course, before and after your application. Hear from a panel of finance, legal and consulting professionals about:
- Current and anticipated industry legislation
- Strategies for preparing to apply for licensing, specifically as a social equity applicant
- Meeting the social equity expectations for license holders
- Overlooked tax savings available to the industry
- Understanding the latest banking landscape, capital options and zoning regulations
Register now to ensure you are headed in the right direction to apply for and successfully secure your cannabis license.