With the impact of COVID-19 now affecting year-end fundraising, 2021 planning, programming and budgeting, Grassi invites you to hear from leading nonprofit executives on how their organizations and boards are innovating operations and sustaining their missions amid continued uncertainty and disruption.
On November 12, David Rottkamp, Grassi’s Not-for-Profit Practice Leader, will moderate a virtual panel at LI Herald’s Not-for-Profit Summit, featuring:
- American Red Cross of Long Island CEO, Neela Mukherjee Lockel
- Equity First Foundation Director, Rhonda Klch
- Long Island Cares CEO, Paule T. Pachter
- Variety Child Learning Center CFO, Andrea Rieger
- Investors Bank Community Development Officer, Jennifer Smith
These panelists, along with keynote speaker Dr. Jeffrey L. Reynolds, President and CEO of Family & Children’s Association, will provide insights into how organizations in Long Island – and across the Tri-State Area – can find greater financial sustainability, operational stability and board engagement in these most challenging of times.
You may submit your questions for the panel in advance by emailing email@example.com.
Date: Thursday, November 12
Time: 10:00a.m. EST